Wednesday 5 September 2012

August

Oops, August seems to have slipped by with no posts.  Open Studios went well, with similar visitor numbers to last year.  It's always great to talk to people about my work and explain the various printmaking techniques.  The next show will be on Monday 26th November as part of Cambridge Christmas.  More details are on my Exhibitions page.

We went to Cornwall for our summer holiday this year.  Shamefully only did a couple of sketches though. I did have my fix of artiness though, as we visited St Ives, somewhere I've been wanting to go for years.  The Tate is set right beside the sea and fills the space and shape occupied by a disused gasometer.
We also went to The Barbara Hepworth Museum and Gallery.  Her sculptures are so beautiful and looked even more stunning seeing them in her garden.  Well worth travelling all that way.

No comments :