Thursday 19 March 2015

New Stockists

I've been trying to get my work into some new galleries and I'm very pleased to say that three I approached have said "yes".  Today I delivered a stack of tea towels to the new VK Gallery in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.  It's run by Victoria who has a great eye for design having previously managed Cambridge Contemporary Arts.  The things that caught my eye were beautiful paintings by Karen Birchwood, Nikki Monaghan and Liz Toole, plus jewellery by Jonathan Deer and ceramics by Ali Tomlin.

Today I am also sending tea towels to the Gribbin Gallery in Polkerris, Cornwall.  We visited the gallery in the summer of 2013.  It's a magical spot with a lovely selection of artwork and I hope my sea-side tea towels will be a hit.

Next week I will be sorting out some more tea towels to be sent to The Robin's Nest Gallery in Berkshire, along with a selection of my unframed prints.


No comments :