Thursday 7 July 2022

Cambridge Open Studios

Technically my first weekend was last weekend, but unfortunately Covid finally caught up with me and I had to semi-close. Thankfully I had a mild case and am now fully better so I'd love to see you this weekend.  I've been working on a new collection of oil paintings inspired by the contrasting landscapes of the Fens and the Highlands, so I will be really interested to hear what visitors think.  You can see a few of them in the background of the photo below.

 Please do come along the following two weekends: 

9th & 10th July

16th & 17th July

New opening times: 10am - 5pm

Smallstone, Hall End, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6AQ

Follow the yellow flags through the village.  There are four other studios open in Milton this year, so why not follow the art trail.

I also have a few new drypoint prints, cards and wrapping paper.  Plus sketchbooks and some experimental gelli-plate prints. To find out more follow this link to the Cambridge Open Studios website and app.

No comments :