Thursday 29 September 2011

October 2011 - new product release

Here are my latest designs published by Phoenix Trading.  Two paper-chains, a frieze card and two cards featuring cakes.

Cool Cakes - these were based on several of the cakes my son has had for his birthdays over the last few years. The racing car cake is based on the card (DC34) I designed for Phoenix. One of the traders then made into a cake and now it's on a card again!

Great Cakes - my daughter has had several of these cakes for her birthday.  I know a chicken is fairly unusual for a cake, but we keep a few hens in our garden. I used real feathers for the tail, but they were from an art shop, not from our chickens. Always having fresh eggs means we make lots of cakes!

1 comment :

Lisa said...

Thanks for popping by. Of course you can link to the blog post. I love red and white dots and gingham so when I saw your paper design I instantly knew what I wanted to use it for. I love it. I also bought a set of the angel decorations you have designed. I thought they would be a lovely quick craft session and they are completely gorgeous. The third reason is that our daughter is mixed race and it was a delight to find the angels had different skin shades and hair colours and not all white blonder haired mini Barbies!
Thank you for your fab designs.
Lisa x