Thursday 11 July 2013

Cambridge Open Studios

My studio will be open to the public this weekend and next weekend (13-14th & 20-21st July 2013) from 11am - 6pm.  I have been taking part since 1995, so am well established and have plenty of work to show you.  I have new drypoint prints of plants and seed heads, flotillas of boats and imaginary hares in the garden.  Pictures are available framed and unframed.

Also for sale are my large range of published cards, wrapping paper, stationery and hand-made cards.  I have expanded my popular range of coasters, screen-printed tea towels and added a little collection of magnets.  I have information about how I produce my designs and will be demonstrating some printmaking techniques.

The studio is well signposted from the High Street in Milton, just follow the yellow flags.  So why not come and see what I get up to all year?  The studio is nice a cool on a hot day and I will have elderflower cordial and sweeties.  I look forward to seeing you.



No comments :