Monday 21 July 2014

Open Studios over for another year

Thanks to everyone that visited my studio over the last two weekends.  I had a record number of visitors and sales.  Great comments left in my visitor book and plenty of packets of jelly babies were consumed by all.  The Dandelion print sold out it's edition, much to a the dismay of a lady that arrived on Sunday afternoon hoping to buy one.  She had to make do with a coaster and notebook, not quite the same as an original, but it shows to get there early on the first weekend.

I now need to order more Bike tea towels and Green Pebble cards, update the stock on my website and return some pictures to galleries.  Then it's down to tackling the unenvied task of taking it all down and storing it until the next event in September.

No comments :