Tuesday 17 November 2015

Ely Cathedral Christmas Gift & Food Fair

I'm just about recovered from the three days at the show and what a wonderful event it was. This is my second time to be lucky enough to have my work selected. I had a great position at the front of the nave, next to the wonderful Katie Lynn from Molten Wonky.

The setting for the fair is magnificent and with over 150 stalls to choose from the visitors were spoilt for choice.  My sales surpassed last year, so I was very pleased, especially as I sold several framed prints as well as hundreds of coasters and nearly 100 tea towels.  I also swapped items and bought things from several stalls including Katie Lynn, Amanda MacPhail, Anna Osborne from The Speculating Rook, Slate & Nature, Breckland Orchard and a lovely chocolate brownie stall.

Other stalls I really enjoyed seeing were beautiful jewellery from Heather Stowell & Birgitte Bruun, Sarah Went Ceramics, wood engravings by Andy English, prints and paintings by Claire Cockayne and Melanie Goemans, illustrations and gifts by Debbie Bellaby and Jo Clark and creatures by Sue Miller from itoosho-soo.

Now it's all systems go to get ready and restock in time for the next show, Cambridge Showcase, on Monday 23rd November at the Unitarian Church Hall.

No comments :