Saturday 18 June 2022

Bus Stop Competition Winner!

As usual, my blog posting has become very sporadic of late as I've been so busy.  So here's a quick update.  Back in February I was one of three winners of a competition, run by Milton Parish Council to design the artwork for three bus shelters that were being refurbished.  Everyone in the village was eligible to vote and my design called 'Wildlife in Milton Country Park' received the most votes.

Money to fund the project and pay our prize money came from a local housing developer. They were installed in April and we were featured in the Cambridge Independent Newspaper.  It was really exciting to see my artwork on such a large scale and I'm pleased to say it's received very positive feedback on the local social media platforms.

The other two winners were Chris Thomas and David May.

No comments :