Friday 2 July 2021

Cambridge Open Studios

It's that time of year again, my 26th consecutive year of Cambridge Open Studios. Its starts tomorrow and for a change I think I'm pretty much ready to go!  Just the table displays in the outside gazebo to set up in the morning and I'm all set.  It will be interesting to see how many visitors we have this year as there is no printed guide.  Instead we have an easy to use free app and the Milton studios have produced our own flyer.

I hope you will be able to come.  All Covid precautions are being taken, hand gel, QR codes, social distancing, one bubble at a time in the studio, mask wearing inside and plenty of outside undercover space too. 
  

Here is a handy map showing where the other studios are in the village and which weekends we are open:

No comments :